International Computer Symposium (ICS) is one of the prestigious international ICT symposiums held in Taiwan. Founded in 1973, it is intended to provide a forum for researchers, educators, and professionals to exchange their discoveries and practices, and to explore future trends and applications in computer technologies. The biennial symposium offers a great opportunity to share research experiences and to discuss potential new trends in the ICT industry. ICS 2016 will provide workshops, panels and keynotes to facilitate discourse on and deepen the understanding of the challenges in computer and communication technologies.
Paper submission begin: June 30, 2016
Paper submission due date:
August 31, 2016 September 14, 2016 September 21, 2016
Paper notification: October 5, 2016
Final paper due date: October 9, 2016
Conference date: December 15-17, 2016
Workshops of ICS 2016
1. Workshop on Algorithms, Bioinformatics, and Computation Theory
2. Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Nature-Inspired Computing
3. Workshop on Computer Architecture, Embedded Systems, VLSI/EDA, and Applications
4. Workshop on Computer Networks, Web Service/Technologies, and Software Defined Networking
5. Workshop on Cryptography and Information Security
6. Workshop on Database, Data Mining, Bigdata, and Information Retrieval
7. Workshop on Image Processing, Computer Graphics, and Multimedia Technologies
8. Workshop on Information Literacy, e-Learning, and Social Media
9. Workshop on Mobile Computing, Wireless Communications, and Vehicular Technologies
10. Workshop on High-performance Computing, Parallel Processing, Distributed Computing, and Cloud Computing
11. Workshop on Software Engineering and Programming Languages
12. Workshop on Cyber-physical System, Smart City, E-health, and Internet of Things (IoT)
13. Workshop on Green Systems and Applications over Next Generation Network
14. Workshop on Wearable Computing for Smart Services
All submissions will be handled electronically. Only PDF files will be accepted. Papers must be written in English and not exceed 6 pages (including references) in the format of IEEE. The instructions of electronic submission are posted on http://ics2016.cs.ccu.edu.tw/ together with related style files. Submitted papers must describe work not previously published. They must not be submitted simultaneously to another conference with refereed proceedings or to a journal. Every accepted paper is required to have at least one author to register in full registration before the due day.
Early submission, quick review and selected to SCI / EI journal publication.
The papers selected according to their evaluation for presentations and publication will be published by IEEE Conference Publishing Service. All the paper review and the acceptance notification will be done in less than 3 weeks. Selected papers will be invited to some special issues of journals. Best papers will be awarded. We welcome early submission, the acceptance of papers will be notified earlier, and high quality papers will be early selected to be included in the journal.